Monday, August 30, 2010

Be Back Very Soon!

I apologize again for the long delay in posting. The laptop died, completely this time (hard drive, OS, and motherboard all went kaput) and the desktop decided it no longer appreciated its promotion and rejected all new responsibilities. But we just bought a new computer and it's being set up as I type this! I'll be back online very soon and I'm excited to share some delicious recipes and a full recap of my trip to the Minnesota State Fair (complete with photos of everything we ate)! Thank you for your patience!

1 comment:

  1. I totally get it...my desktop died and I hurt my back in the very same week...which ticked me off and brought up all the bad feelings I feel about myself...all at the same time.
    Have a great time at the fair!

    ReplyDelete